Mauch Chunk Trust often has employment opportunities available in all areas of banking for motivated, community-minded individuals. If this sounds like you, submit your resume at anytime via mail:
Attn: Maureen Grant
1111 North St.
Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
or e-mail attention to: Maureen Grant
Resumes will be kept on file for one year.
Download our Employment Application. Adobe Acrobat Reader required
The Mauch Chunk Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Responsible for promoting business for the Bank and maintaining good customer relations by performing as an active member of the branch office sales/service team: conducts sales and cross-sales of all financial products and services to prospective and existing customers; completes documentation and performs point-of-sale processing of all types of new accounts and loan applications.
- Completes the documentation and performs point-of-sale processing on all types of new accounts, services and loan applications/closings.
- Assists in obtaining sales and growth objectives for the branch.
- Solicits new business from existing and prospective customers; maintains ongoing business relationship with present customers in order to maximize cross-selling opportunities.
- Actively makes referrals to the Wealth Management area of the bank.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of all of the Bank’s products and services in order to determine how best to meet the customer’s needs in order to cross sell bank products and services.
- Maintains a working knowledge of general financial issues customers face related to asset management, credit management, education, family support and retirement in order to assist customers in obtaining specialized services from other divisions as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- REQUIRED: One to three years personal banker experience
- Proven track record in selling bank products including loans
- Working knowledge in wealth management
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Intermediate keyboarding skills
- Moderately complex math skills
Loan Operations Specialist
- Under the direct supervision of the Loan Supervisor, is responsible for efficient and accurate processing of all loan disbursements, loan booking, loan payments, credit line advances, loan file maintenance, imaging, insurance monitoring, tax service monitoring, filing, mail notices and billings, research, and providing quality service to internal and external customers.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Process all loan payments including payments/collect fees/process internal transfers/process wire transfers.
2. Completes various weekly, monthly and annual reports for regulatory compliance and management reporting.
3. Assemble loan files.
4. Insurance tracking- maintain updated insurance files for all loans. Contact agent with errors or updates. Check for correct lien holder information and amount of coverage per bank policy.
5. Pay or advance forced placed insurance.
6. UCC Administration.
7. Complete post booking audit for all loan type.
8. Balance Statement of Condition, record proper loan documentation and prepare and process paid off loans.
9. Handle customer calls and inquires.
10. Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and with Bank policies and procedures.
11. Maintain all aspects of the escrow function
12. Complete data entry of new loan bookings, wires, payments and advances to loan operations system.
13. Process accurately the daily functions of all loan file records.
14. Cross train in other Loan functions and train other department members in operational functions.
15. Maintain a cooperative and professional manner with internal and external customers.
16. Complies with all corporate policies, procedures and federal regulations including BSA/AML and OFAC.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Order Department supplies.
2. Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to perform duties independently with some direction
• Take quick action, sometimes in spite of limited information
• Operates various office equipment, secures supplies and files
• Digital dexterity and eye/hand coordination in the operation of office equipment
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, manipulate a computer keyboard 75% of the day
• Light lifting and carrying of supplies, files, etc.
• Ability to speak to and to hear customers and/or other employees on the telephone and in person
• Body and motor skills sufficient to enable the incumbent to move from one office to another
• Cognitive ability to learn and assimilate knowledge
• Decision making and problem solving skills somewhat varied in scope and complexity, requiring referencing and interpreting policies and procedures
• Perform simple to moderate mathematical calculations
• Maintain a high working knowledge of bank loan policy
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 5-7 years relevant experience in loan servicing/administration
• Thorough knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations
• Good interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
• Good PC and software application skills in Windows environment
• Proficient in bank data processing system (Fiserv’s Vision)
• Strong organization skills and detail oriented
• Basic knowledge of hazard and flood insurance administration.
Investment Services Rep
- Purpose: To develop and expand the sale of insurance, investment and investment related (Trust) products and services to current and prospective Bank customers.
General Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
1. Meet with current and prospective customers in order to provide appropriate investment and investment related products and services and service existing book of business.
2. Cross-sell other Bank products and services.
3. Develop business relationships within the community to establish a pipeline for prospective clients.
4. Represent the Bank at various social and community events.
5. Prepare all applicable paperwork to correctly process/set up a customer’s investment transaction.
6. Interact successfully with all Bank personnel in order to enhance profitable relationships.
7. Complies with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements including BSA/AML and OFAC and other applicable regulatory requirements.
1. Performs other miscellaneous operational duties as required
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years demonstrated business development and relationship sales experience
• Licensed to sell insurance and security investment products (Series 6, 7 and 63).
• Proven securities sales/production experience (3 to 6 years consistent production results). College degree preferred.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Prefer candidate with an established network of Centers of Influence
• Individual must have, or be working toward, professional certification such as ChFC, CFP, CLU.
• Ability to comprehend basic financial statements, basic knowledge of investments
• Thorough knowledge of business banking products and services
• Excellent verbal and written communication, inter-personal skills, planning, organizing, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Individual must have excellent knowledge of investment products and an understanding of Bank Trust services.
• Knowledge of Bank products and operations helpful.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of community and developed referral network extremely helpful.
• Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation.
• Dexterity and eye/hand coordination to operate office equipment
• Ability to speak to and hear customers and other employees on the telephone and in person
• Body and motor skills sufficient to move from one office location to another
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to multi-task
• Self-sufficiency in approach to work and excellent prioritization and planning skills.
• Ability to manage complex assignments independently while also working effectively as part of the team.
• Ability to work in an accurate and organized manner to effectively manage related-job pressures and deadlines
• Capable of learning to use complex data processing equipment and performing complex mathematical calculations.