What’s in your future? Not many of life’s milestones are met by chance. Each goal takes a specific plan to reach, designed uniquely to meet the needs of each individual investor. Whether it’s saving for retirement, paying for college or stashing away money for a new home, our investment advisors can work with you to develop the best approach to reach your goals.
MCT offers our Investment Services through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC.
Our Investment Services include:
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Managed Accounts
- Life Insurance
Discover more at MCT Financial
Securities and advisory services offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, an independent broker/dealer, and are:
- Not deposits
- Not insured by FDIC or any other government agency
- Not guaranteed by the financial institution
- Subject to risk, may lose value
- Unless otherwise indicated, investment products offered through Mauch Chunk Trust Company are subject to risks.
Mauch Chunk Trust Company and Cetera Advisor Networks LLC are independent entities.
Representatives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
1202 North Street - Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
Mauch Chunk Trust Company
Mauch Chunk Trust Company was incorporated August 25, 1902 as the successor institution to the Second National Bank of Mauch Chunk, established in 1864. We remain a locally owned and managed independent community bank. While many banks of our type have merged or simply disappeared, our ability to change with the times has allowed us to grow and prosper for over 118 years. Read more about our history here.
We have 7 community banking offices & 1 Trust/Investment office located in Carbon & Schuylkill Counties, Pennsylvania in the following communities: Jim Thorpe, Albrightsville, Lehighton, Nesquehoning & Tamaqua (Hometown, West Penn).
We are the "Neighbors you know, bankers you trust." Voted as the Best Bank, Best Mortgage Company & Best Place to Work in the Times News 2020 Reader's Choice contest.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account:
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
- What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.