New & Improved Online Banking, Launching March 25, 2019
IMPORTANT DATES TO KNOW:
• Friday, March 22, 2019 from 7:30pm ET to Monday, March 25, 2019 at 9am ET:
Online banking & mobile access will be available in “Inquiry Only” mode only, and bill payment services will be unavailable (Payments scheduled prior to this date will process as normal.)
“Inquiry Only” mode means that you will only be able to view your account and transactions, but will NOT be able to make transfers, new bill payments or new mobile deposits. Please plan accordingly and conduct all internet banking transactions prior to these dates.
• Monday, March 25, 2019, 9am ET:
Our upgraded system goes live at approximately 9am ET, after which time you will again have full online banking & mobile app access!
How to login after March 25, 2019: (Existing Personal or Small Business users):
1. Visit either our website or mobile app:
a. Website: www.MauchChunkTrust.com
Under the account access section, select “Personal” or "Small Business"
b. Mobile: Open our “TouchBanking” mobile banking app (click here for details)
2. Your existing User ID will be converted to the upgraded system, but you will need to use all lowercase letters.
3. You will have a new, temporary password in the format: mct _ _ _ _
where “_ _ _ _” is the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number or your Business Employer Identification Number (EIN). Example: mct1234
4. For your security, you will be asked to change your password before you gain access and will also be required to reset your security questions.
Customers who wish to enroll in MCT Online Banking after 3/25/2019 will be able to click "Enroll" on our homepage, under the Account Access section.