Online Banking for Personal & Small Business Customers:
Enjoy a simple, convenient and easy way to manage your money — anytime of the day or night. It delivers a highly intuitive user interface, responsive screens and great tools that simplify your financial life.
- Existing users: LOGIN (Select either "Personal" or "Small Business")
- New users: ENROLL
- Check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers within Online Banking or our Mobile App
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- Download account activity in multiple formats:
- Comma-separated values (.csv)
- Microsoft Money (.ofx)
- QuickBooks 2005 & newer (.qbo)
- Quicken 2005 & newer (.qfx)
- Real-Time Alert Notifications: Email, Text, App Push Notification, Online Secure Mail
- 24-hour access to checking, savings, loans and CDs
- Export transaction history to a spreadsheet, Microsoft Money, Quicken or QuickBooks (online banking, desktop computer required)
- Transfer funds From/To other financial institutions (Available only for Personal Accounts)
- Safe and secure
Don't miss our highly-rated Mobile Banking App! Click here for details.
About Mauch Chunk Trust Company
Mauch Chunk Trust Company was incorporated August 25, 1902 as the successor institution to the Second National Bank of Mauch Chunk, established in 1864. We remain a locally owned and managed independent community bank. While many banks of our type have merged or simply disappeared, our ability to change with the times has allowed us to grow and prosper for so many years. Read more about our history here.
We have 7 community banking offices & 1 Trust/Investment office located in Carbon & Schuylkill Counties, Pennsylvania in the following communities: Jim Thorpe, Albrightsville, Lehighton, Nesquehoning & Tamaqua (Hometown & West Penn).
We are the "Neighbors you know, bankers you trust." Voted as the Best Bank, Best Mortgage Company & Best Place to Work in the Times News 2020 Reader's Choice contest. The MCT logo, tagline "Neighbors you know, bankers you trust", "MCT Loans" logo and tagline "Friendly, Fast & Local" are trademarks of the Mauch Chunk Trust Company.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account:
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
- What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.