MCT Office Lobbies open for walk-in visits (select locations)
The following MCT Office Lobbies will be opening for walk-in visits during business hours (no appointments required). However, we encourage you to continue using our Drive-Through windows, ATMs and Online & Mobile Banking for your most common transactions when possible.
MCT Offices & Hours of Operation (No Appointment Necessary)
Monday-Thursday: 9am-3pm / Friday: 9am-6pm / Saturday: 9am-12pm
- Jim Thorpe (Main Office): 1111 North Street
- Albrightsville: 7 Pine Point Drive
- Lehighton: 735 Blakeslee Boulevard Drive East
- Hometown: 226 Claremont Avenue
- West Penn: 1331 Clamtown Road
MCT Trust & Wealth Management (No Appointment Necessary):
- Jim Thorpe: 1202 North Street
- These two offices remain temporarily closed:
- Jim Thorpe (Railroad Station): 1 Susquehanna Street
- Nesquehoning (Redner’s Warehouse Market): 184 Market Street
Important things to know before entering our offices:
- Facemasks are required for all visitors. All MCT staff are wearing facemasks.
- Branch capacity is limited, and differs per office.
- Customers will be asked to remove masks in view of the camera for security identification purposes at Personal Banker desk or window.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is requested.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at each Personal Banker desk and window for everyone’s safety.
- Hand sanitizer is available for customer use.
- Enhanced office cleaning routines are in effect.
- Our restrooms are not available for public use at this time.
- We look forward to seeing more of you soon!
Patrick H. Reilly
President & CEO
Mauch Chunk Trust Company