MCT 2021 Shred Days: Now through May 15!
Our communities love our annual MCT Shred Days, helping you securely destroy old documents with private info. Read below for dates, times & locations.
- April 10: Main Office: 1111 North Street, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
- April 17: Hometown: 226 Claremont Avenue, Tamaqua, PA 18252
- April 24: West Penn: 1331 Clamtown Road, Tamaqua, PA 18252
- May 1: Nesquehoning: 184 Market Street, Nesquehoning, PA 18240 (Outside Redner’s Warehouse Market)
- May 8: Pine Point: 7 Pine Point Drive, Albrightsville, PA 18210
- May 15: Lehighton: 735 Blakeslee Boulevard Drive East, Lehighton, PA 18235
Click here for our Facebook event listings
Mauch Chunk Trust Company is providing a free community service to their neighborhoods. Bring your confidential documents, medical papers and any other sensitive communications and have them shredded on-site immediately with the high powered mobile truck from All Shred. Individuals are allowed as many as five banker’s boxes worth of material (no businesses please). Shred Day hours are from 9 am – 12 noon. Please remember this is not a recycling event, only sensitive documents with private information should be considered for secure shredding.
About Mauch Chunk Trust Company
Mauch Chunk Trust Company was incorporated August 25, 1902 as the successor institution to the Second National Bank of Mauch Chunk, established in 1864. We remain a locally owned and managed independent community bank. While many banks of our type have merged or simply disappeared, our ability to change with the times has allowed us to grow and prosper for so many years. Read more about our history here.
We have 7 community banking offices & 1 Trust/Investment office located in Carbon & Schuylkill Counties, Pennsylvania in the following communities: Jim Thorpe, Albrightsville, Lehighton, Nesquehoning & Tamaqua (Hometown & West Penn).
We are the "Neighbors you know, bankers you trust." Voted as the Best Bank, Best Mortgage Company & Best Place to Work in the Times News 2020 Reader's Choice contest. The MCT logo, tagline "Neighbors you know, bankers you trust", "MCT Loans" logo and tagline "Friendly, Fast & Local" are trademarks of the Mauch Chunk Trust Company.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account:
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
- What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.