MCT Customer Resources for COVID-19
We’re all facing an unprecedented challenge with the COVID-19 pandemic, and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by it. Our customers and employees are our highest priority. We are committed to providing services, resources and support to our customers while maintaining the safety and health of our employees.
MCT Customer Assistance (Consumers)
We’re prepared to offer assistance to impacted customers through a range of measures. Should you, as a current customer of MCT, encounter financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, please call us at 877-325-2265 (Monday ‐ Friday 8am ‐ 6pm or Saturday 8am ‐ 1pm). We will continue to monitor the situation to determine potential extension or expansion of available assistance, and we will continue to communicate these decisions with you.
We have compiled local, state and federal resources below for consumers impacted by COVID-19.
- FDIC FAQs for Bank Customers
- MCT Notification & Fraud Center
- MCT Convenient Online & Mobile Banking Options
If you receive calls, emails, or other communications claiming to be from the Treasury Department and offering COVID-19 related grants or stimulus payments in exchange for personal financial information, or an advance fee, or charge of any kind, including the purchase of gift cards, please do not respond. These are scams. Please contact the FBI at www.ic3.gov so that the scammers can be tracked and stopped.
Mauch Chunk Trust Company is a SBA-certified lender.
Paycheck Protection Program Loans
Learn more about the Paycheck Protection Program Loans from the SBA.
EIDL Program Loans
An overview of the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program and information on how to apply.
Which Option is Best for My Business?
A comparison of the two programs and some helpful questions to ask yourself before deciding.
PPP Loan Applications
(2nd Funding Phase: Started April 27, 2020)
TREASURY REFERENCE DOCUMENTS:
APPLICATION PROCESS (4 STEPS):
2. Collect your supporting documentation for "Average Monthly Payroll" (examples: Form 941, or speak to your payroll vendor or CPA).
3. Include a detailed, written summary or spreadsheet for how you calculated your payroll costs, and what document(s)s you based it on.
4. Scan all documents and email to
Questions? Please contact one of our MCT Business Bankers:
Other Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act resources:
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act: What Small Businesses Need to Know (U.S. Chamber of Commerce)
- Payroll Protection Loans (Small Business Administration)
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources (Small Business Administration)
For Small Businesses: