Switch to Mauch Chunk Trust Company
When it comes to banking, we know you have many choices. We also understand that switching banks can be somewhat inconvenient. That’s why we have put together a few simple forms you may need to make the change to Mauch Chunk Trust Company.
As a customer of Mauch Chunk Trust Company, you have our commitment that we’ll do our very best to understand your financial needs and that we’ll work hard to meet those needs today and in the years to come. Thank you for your decision to switch and welcome to Mauch Chunk Trust Company.
Here are some simple suggestions to help make your move to MCT quick and easy.
Step 1: Open an MCT checking account.
- One of our knowledgeable and experienced branch employees will help you choose an MCT checking account that is right for you.
- Order your new MCT checks.
Step 2: Begin using your new MCT checking right away.
- Once your MCT checking account is open, simply stop using your old account and begin using your new MCT account.
Step 3: Add the security and convenience of direct deposit to your MCT checking.
- For Payroll Direct Deposit, simply complete the “Authorization For Direct Deposit To MCT” form or any other form your employer requires. In addition to this form, be sure to provide your employer with a voided MCT check and remember to verify with your employer as to when your direct deposits will begin.
- For Social Security Direct Deposit, please call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 and make your request directly over the phone. Be sure to have your new MCT checks with you when you call.
Step 4: Remember to change any automatic payments you may have from your old account to your new MCT checking.
- If you now have recurring automatic deductions or payments, be sure to provide your new MCT checking account number to your payees. Just complete an “Authorization To Change Automatic Payments” form. Simply make copies of this form if you have more automatic payments.
Step 5: Close your old account.
- Once all the checks you have written and any other payments have cleared your account, it’s time to close that account. Simply complete the “Authorization and Request To Close My Account” form and send it to your old bank.
Once again, welcome to Mauch Chunk Trust Company. We look forward to serving your financial needs in the years ahead. If you have any questions, please call us at (570) 325-BANK or toll free at (877) 325-BANK.