Whether you need an account suitable for saving for a large purchase or one that simply teaches your seven-year-old the value of a dollar, MCT can help you decide which plan is going to provide the best investment based on your financial goals.
There is no better way to save than with the reliability and security of a MCT savings account.
MCT is a member the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and FDIC basic coverage has been increased to $250,000 through December 31, 2012 so you know that your funds are safe. Learn more about the FDIC coverage.
If you want an attractive variable annual percentage yield and your funds readily available, a Statement Savings Account may be just what you require. Its flexibility and convenience make it the perfect account for meeting your individual needs and goals.
With the Statement Savings Account interest is accrued daily and the interest you earn is automatically deposited directly to your account each quarter. You can receive a separate quarterly statement listing all your transactions or you can include your Statement Savings Account on your MCT related account combined monthly statement.
Your Statement Savings Account is ideal for use in MCT’s Wealth Builder Savings Program and can be opened with as little as $1.00.
All of the privileges of Statement Savings are available to you by simply paying a small monthly fee or avoid the monthly fee by maintaining the required minimum balance in your savings account and/or any combination of MCT accounts, including checking, money market or CD accounts.
Click here for Current Deposit Rates.
MCT's "Dream Builders" savings account has an automatic savings program that conveniently transfers your chosen designated amount of $5 or more from your MCT checking account each month to help you accumulate a nest egg and achieve your personal dreams. The account pays competitive, variable interest rates on tiered balance ranges. All of the privileges of Dream Builders Savings are available to you by simply paying a small monthly fee or avoid the monthly fee by maintaining the required minimum balance in your account.
- Open with as little as $1.00
- Three competitive interest-earning tiers based on balance
- Interest accrues daily and is credited monthly
- Excessive withdrawal fee applies
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals at MCT teller windows and ATMs
- STAR ATM access with no transaction fees at MCT ATMs
- FREE Internet Banking
- FREE 24-hour toll free "Express Phone Banking"
- Direct Deposit
- Monthly statement itemizes all transactions and interest earned and must be combined with a linked MCT checking account
- FDIC insurance coverage
Click here for Current Deposit Rates.
Are you looking for a high-yield, short-term investment that earns FDIC-insured money market interest with complete liquidity? An MCT Investor’s Money Market Account lets you lock in high earnings and enjoy easy access to your funds with NO penalties. It’s perfect for individuals, non-profit organizations and municipalities who keep a substantial balance in their accounts but need access to their funds to cover expenses and other financial needs.
Every day, you earn the highest interest rate available based on the amount of your current balance – so the more you deposit, the more you’ll earn. And unlike CDs and other types of insured investments, you can make unlimited withdrawals by check, at teller windows and MCT ATMs with no early withdrawal penalties. All of the privileges of Investor’s Money Market are available to you by simply paying a small monthly fee or avoid the monthly fee by maintaining the required minimum balance in your account.
Investor’s Money Market Features and Benefits:
- FDIC insurance coverage.
- Write as many checks as you want per month ($500 minimum per check).
- Unlimited withdrawals at MCT teller windows and ATMs.
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open account.
- Interest accrues daily and is credited monthly.
- NO yearly maintenance, management or commission fees.
- Four competitive interest-earning tiers based on the daily balance.
- Convenient monthly statement itemizes all transactions and interest earned.
Click here for Current Investor's Money Market Account Rates.