The Mauch Chunk Trust Company often has employment opportunities available and is always willing to consider qualified, motivated individuals seeking employment in all areas of banking.
Résumés may be submitted at any time via mail:
Attn: Maureen Grant
1111 North St.
Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
or e-mail at:
Résumés will be kept on file for 1 year.
Download Employment Application (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
The Mauch Chunk Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Chief Credit Officer
Provide strategic direction and oversight of Loan Administration, Loan Compliance and Credit Administration. Responsible for:
· Maintaining Loan Policy/Credit Policy
· Day to day collections on all loan portfolios
· Manage Credit Administration function
· Loan Loss Allowance, Loan Loss Reserve, Troubled Debit analysis
· Evaluates loan portfolios, internal policy controls and overall loan management
· Manages hazard insurance policies, escrows and owned real estate
· Providing direction to Loan Operations and Compliance
Requirements: BA, MBA preferred; 7+ years of credit and collections experience
· Knowledgeable in process flow and loan operations
· Extensive knowledge of financial institution policies and procedures
· Progressive managerial experience in credit policy, analysis and regulatory practice
· Familiar with Small Business Lending
· Strong managerial and communication skills
Part-Time Personal Banker – Hometown location
Actively participates in the branch office sales function by selling all banking products and services; completing point-of-sale processing on all types of new accounts, services and loan applications; answering inquiries and providing information to customers on deposit products, loan products and other bank services. Responsible for:
· all teller functions. Handles all transactions relating to paying and receiving functions in accordance with bank policy.
· Places and receives phone calls, letters and e-mails related to customer business.
· Maintains desired level of accuracy on work received by operations, accounting and loan departments.
· Complies with all corporate policies, procedures and federal regulations including CIP (Customer Information Policy), BSA/AML, OFAC, Reg CC and Bank Security.
· Minimum 3 years’ banking experience
· Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent knowledge of bank computer programs
· Above average organizational skills
· Oral and written communication skills
· Comprehensive knowledge of Bank's products and services
· Excellent interpersonal relations